Posted by: patrick | February 7, 2007

Need tax help?

I’m recently registered as a tax preparer here in the State of California, and I work with my uncle’s Liberty Tax Service office in Daly City (when I get free time from grading papers).

Here’s a Google Map to their location. I don’t consider myself an expert yet, but if I’m going to pursue my love of personal finance, I’ll need to understand the tax side, right? If you need help with your taxes this year, drop me a line anytime!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: