New year (it’s already February), new semester. It’s early Saturday morning, and I’m dealing with a heavy bout of insomnia due to a 8pm cup of Starbucks.
My current course load:
- Applied Data Analysis – Time Series
- Graduate Macroeconomic Theory
- International Finance and Macroeconomics
- Experimental Economics and Game Theory
- Exploration and Proof (mathematics; I’m auditing it)
Plus I’m working on a couple personal statements for summer research and pre-doctoral programs, and doing a bunch of academic journal reading to help develop my research interests.
What did I get myself into?